ISTA & Vienna Area
Conferences, workshops and events at ISTA and in the Vienna area. If you would like your event to be added to the list, please email us.
3. – 6. April 2023 | HQT2023 & Germanium Day – Hybrid Quantum Technologies Workshop at ISTA, Klosterneuburg/Vienna
3. – 7. July 2023 | NaNaX10 – Nanoscience with Nanocrystals conference at ISTA, Klosterneuburg/Vienna
29. – 30. September | IST Austria workshop on Future Directions in Chemistry: From Biology to Advanced Materials. From 09:00 to 15:15 at ISTA, Klosterneuburg. Lectures will be held onsite and live streaming will be provided for registered participants.
12. – 15. September | Workshop on Superconducting Quantum Networks, TU Vienna, Austria.
4. – 9. September | SFB BeyondC Conference 2022, Frontiers of Quantum Information Science in the main ceremonial hall of the University of Vienna
Registration & abstract submission link: https://sfb-beyondc-conference2022.univie.ac.at/registration/
25. – 29. July | ISTA Summer School in Analysis and PDEs, Raiffeisen Lecture Hall at Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA), Klosterneuburg/Vienna
Registration deadline: June 30, 2022
20. – 24. April | Workshop Topology, Disorder, and Hydrodynamics in Non-equilibrium Quantum Matter at Erwin Schrödinger Institute, Vienna
6. – 10. September 2021: VCQ Summer School 2021 – “Quantum Sensing & Imaging” at Vienna Center for Quantum Science and Technology, Atominstitut (TU Vienna)
7. – 10. September 2021: Vienna Quantum Foundations Conference, Campus of the University of Vienna (“Altes AKH”), Spitalgasse 2, 1090 Vienna.
Conferences Around the World
The list of conferences are arranged by year. If you know some events worth adding to this list, please email us.
29. August – 2. September | DoKDoK 2022 in Arnstadt, Thuringia, Germany.
21. – 26. August | CMD29 – mini-colloquium “Superconducting circuits for quantum technologies” within conference of the condensed matter divisions of the European Physical society in Manchester, UK.
17. July – 6. August | Quantum Science: Implementation workshop at the Centro de Ciencias de Benasque Pedro Pascual, Benasque, Spain.
21. – 23. June | QUANTUMatter 2022 – Quantum Matter International Conference at the AXA Convention Center in Barcelona, Spain.
13. – 16. June | Quantum 2.0 Conference and Exhibition, Encore Boston Harbor, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
A Hybrid Meeting Format — In Person and Virtual
14. – 18. March | APS March Meeting in the convention center McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, USA.
The list of summer schools is arranged by year. If you know some events worth adding to this list, please email us.
25. – 29. July | ISTA Summer School in Analysis and PDEs, Raiffeisen Lecture Hall at Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA), Klosterneuburg/Vienna Registration deadline: June 30, 2022
4. – 8. July | QDev/NBIA PhD Summer School 2022 on Frontiers in Condensed Matter Physics, to be held at the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, Denmark.Registration is now open for PhD students, through the summer school’s webpage: https://qdev.nbi.ku.dk/summerschool/qdevnbia-summer-school-2022/
2. – 7. July | International School of Physics Enrico Fermi “Quantum Fluids of Light and Matter – QFLM 2022” in Varenna, Italy. Deadline for applications: 22 April 2022